Monday, July 27, 2009

Help Wanted

So, as I look at, touch, try on, look at, touch, try on, look... at my new bag, I just can't make up my mind. So I decided to look at some more diaper bags! Remember, I originally wanted a black patent bag with short handles as well as a long strap to wear cross body. Well, then I found a really cute RED one! Still has short handles and a long strap. These even come with a changing pad, wipes holder, bottle holder, and stroller straps!




Black or Red?
None of the above??

Ok, WAIT!! I found the red in BLACK too now:

or how about this color? I must say, I do like the shape a lot... ok, for real, done.



Please vote!

Call me crazy and obsessed.. I just OD'ed on Craigslist too...

5 comments:

  1. i still have foodies :) this was my personal one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gray one, if you don't mind it getting dirty, black comes in second, don't like the patent. This is a totally different look than the Mia Bossi, I think I kind of like the leather look a little better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahha that's funny you said "gray" bc it's supposed to be light brown. so i wonder what the color is really like. i can't tell what kind of material it is though. on one site it said "polished leather" on another, "pvc". and if it's pvc, i don't want to pay $100+...

    ReplyDelete