Saturday, July 25, 2009

Diaper Bags!


I'm always on the lookout for a "cool" diaper bag that doesn't scream UGLY MOM. I have this thing about not allowing myself to buy UGLY MOM items. Sure, they're comfortable or practical... but, I just can't and don't want to be that ugly mom :( Shallow? Absolutely! But at least I'm not an ugly mom!

I've always coveted Mia Bossi Bags, especially the Reese style in Tangerine but just couldn't bear to drop that much dough. And like fate, the heavens opened and my internet browser found the same bag at Gap.com for HALF THE PRICE!! I checked the dimensions and it seems like the exact same bag so of course, I ordered it in a heart beat. It's supposed to come in on Monday and I'll post about all its glory (or not) then!

I also saw this off of Coolmompicks.com and love these bags by Timi & Leslie. If the Mia Bossi doesn't work out, I might opt for this. My only requirements for a diaper bag is that there's some sense of organization inside (because otherwise it becomes a black hole), at least one zippered pocket for my wallet/keys (things I can't lose... or, if I do Roe will KILL me), and the option to carry it across your body. They're easier to hang off your stroller and you can just throw it on and chase your little tot!

No comments:

Post a Comment