Saturday, March 28, 2009

Save the Date! May 16, 2009


I'm starting to plan Isabella's 1st Birthday (we're celebrating that weekend on 5/16). It should be pretty exciting. I'm feeling a bit zealous and want it to be kind of spectacular... I mean, what mama doesn't? ;)

I ordered her invites from Tiny Prints. We got our Christmas cards done there and I couldn't be more pleased. They usually have coupons floating around magazines and the internet. Right now, you can use "GINGERSNAP" for 10% orders that are $75+ (found in Cookie Magazine). The cards are nice and sturdy and I love their designs.

Next, I'm thinking about favors and decor. Should I go with a theme?

We have her outfit set: she'll be wearing a traditional Korean dress, the han bok. But we'll probably have to do an outfit change.

... back to planning ...

No comments:

Post a Comment