Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Ultimate Family Vehicle

For the past week or so, the hubby and I have been scrambling around for a new car. We both drive pretty old cars and at least one of them will give out within 2 years. Also, we wanted to replace the dear Benz S500 my husband tragically totaled awhile ago. So I apologize for being absent to my HUGE fan base (insert awkward HAHA). Really though, this blog is not to be anything more than it is.

So, we're on the quest for the ULTIMATE family car and there are a few things I just couldn't see myself doing without:

  • Captain seats. I love the space inbetween so that you can put things there or use it as a walkway to the third row. Plus, you can put a carseat on one of the captain chairs!
  • Third Row. For when we drive with the grandparents/uncle/aunties/other friends!
  • iPod hookup. Need I say more?
  • Storage. I store in my car: booster seat, shopping cart cover, baby carrier (Ergo), a couple toys, and Bugaboo stroller. I obviously need the storage and I don't expect it to dwindle anytime soon...
  • Navigation. I consider it a godsend! My favorite part though is that it tells you if you're going north/south/east/west. My older Hyundai has no such feature to my dismay
Mission almost accomplished

1 comment: