Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nursery Decor

Ok, a real post:

Want to decorate your nursery with fun things on the wall but afraid to commit? I know how you feel. We painted Isabella's room (creme on top, stripes below the chair rail) but I couldn't get myself to do anything else fun to liven up her room until.....



I found these at Target! They're sticker decals that peel off when you're done with them and they're available in all sorts of fun shapes. Best of all, they're only $14.99. I've seen these online before but for more like $60+ but that just seems like highway robbery.


Now, I just need to add the small shelves and little frames to complete the "look". Well over a year in making... this is probably as creative as I get.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! I love it!!! It's so fun and happy! :) Sometimes you just want to high-five Target.

    ReplyDelete